Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I quit!

Kind of...

It's been 2 weeks since I started the baking soda no 'poo method.  I started out using 2.5 tablespoons for 20 ounces of water, then went up to 1:3 baking soda to water.  I tried cutting out the apple cider vinegar.  My hair has just gotten drier and drier by the day.  I could feed it to horses.  I could make a broom out of it.  Ugh.  I ain't havin' it!

To condition it, I tried a coconut oil product and I tried vitamin E oil and all that did was make my hair oily all over. No es bueno.

So I am trying Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Liquid Soap starting today.  I almost bought it to begin with when I went looking for an oil to put inside the baking soda.  So I guess we'll see how that goes.  I'm very disappointed, actually.  I hope this works!

No comments: